Maritime Traffic Safety
- Protection and defense of bulkers, tankers and fishing vessels.
- htmlname company has partnerships with technically qualified firms in the area of maritime and port security. Issuance of certificates for "Officer and Maritime Port Security" and "Threat Analysis Certificate Maritime and Port" to facilitate the work to our clients, and in turn, promote relations with the local authorities.
- htmlname has license to provide the service of Recognized Private Maritime Security Corporation (PMSC) and is duly authorized by the Panama Maritime Authority (PMA), Liberia flag and Bahamas flag among others to provide the use of security personnel armed or disarmed, aboard the above mentioned flagged vessels as Private Security Authority to ensure compliance with the minimum requirements set by the International Maritime Organization (IMO).
- htmlname maintains a 24/7 operations room manned by a team of highly trained maritime intelligence professionals. This team provides comprehensive and reliable intelligence services to safeguard client’s assets operating in high-risk areas such as the Gulf of Aden, Indian Ocean, Africa and the Malacca Straits. Unlike other companies we are not solely focused on counter piracy but all maritime security threats, which may affect a vessel’s ability to complete its voyage safely.
- The team has assisted hundreds of vessels and masters and completed successful voyages and has had their capabilities tested in a variety of real life challenging incidents and events.
Swat Security Systems Europa is capable of placing maritime security teams anywhere in the world within a very short time frame as Swat Security Systems Europahas a global presence and holds full permissions and country licenses to embark/disembark security teams on board vessels at our key operational locations below. We are continually looking to expand our area of operations to give maximum exposure to shipping routes.
Bonny Platform, Calabar Port, Cameroon, Comoros, Cyprus, Dar Es Salaam, Djibouti, Fujairah, Greece, Kuwait, Madagascar, Maldives (Male), Muscat, Malta, Maputo, Mauritius, Mombasa/Mozambique, Port of Harcourt and Warri Port, Seychelles, Sikka, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suez, West Africa (Benin, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Togo).
Our Gulf of Aden, Red Sea & Indian Ocean Services includes.
- A three or four man Armed Private Protection Team.
- Embark & Disembark team offshore to save you any port fees or delays.
- Our teams are well armed with automatic and/or semi automatic weapons which gives a greater protection than the sporting rifles that many other private security companies use.
- Our Armed guards are all fluent and/or basic English speakers
- Our Services are fully licensed and fully insured.
- The price that we quote is a set price with no hidden costs, inclusive of all agents fees, travel and visa costs
West Africa Services.
Local laws require that armed guards must be from the national forces. Under Swat Security Systems EuropaLeadership we provide this service safely, secure, avoiding any political or other local issues with the use of such guards.
Particularly if a vessel needs to operate in the territorial waters of more than one coastal state in the region, Swat Security Systems Europacan deliver tailored solutions.
Using Swat Security Systems Europahigh quality services in West Africa will protect your interest, as most of the local agencies that provide guards, hire off-duty policemen to save money.
Owners/Operators should feel 100% secure that Swat Security Systems Europais employing ONLY professional security forces. Our European Agent is located in Lagos over the past 13 years.
Swat Security Systems Europa counts on the best prepared professionals in the sector. We guarantee that our operatives, with an average of more than 15 years of experience, own the necessary calm and knowledge to achieve every service. This lets our company operate in so diverse ways with the confidence of being able of covering all the necessities from the most demanding multinational companies.
Depending on the area where the client is going to develop his or her activity, our Intelligence Department will be able to prepare a detail study of the TYPE OF SECURITY that should be instituted to develop the service the best way possible. The analysis of the cultural and social factors of each country is decisive to establish the operatives.
- Personal and institutional protection: We provide individual and collective protection organising the operative needed to cover the necessities of a retinue, either if it is for an isolated occasion or for all of its tours, stopovers and visits.
- Installation Security: Organisation of the necessary security operation to ensure the protection of a factory, a building and of every kind of industrial structure. To do this, besides having specialized personnel, we have established partnerships with the leading companies in tracking and detection systems.
- Personnel and freight transport security: Dynamic protection service of land transport, as well as security in the loading and downloading points of the materials.